International Automotive Training for Mechanics provides high quality mechanics training courses to suit those who wish to enter the motor mechanics trade. From school leavers to mature age Trainees and Apprentices, IAT4M offers up to date training automotive mechanics training with the industry experience (over 40 years) and knowledge to help you get accredited. IAT4M offers a number of accredited training courses that are Nationally Recognised Training Organisation (RTO).
Mechanics Training Courses
“Be a fully qualified mechanic in 4 years”
Automotive Mechanics Training Courses:
Andrew offers a range of automotive mechanical courses to suit all levels of trainee.
- Certificate II in Automotive Air Conditioning Technology (Release 1) AUR20216 (formally AUR20212)
- Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology (Release 1) AUR30616 (formally AUR30612)
- Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology (Release 1) AUR30316 (formally AUR30312)
- User Choice – Government Incentives/Funding Available *
- Recognition of Prior Learning Assessment (RPL)
- Trade Recognition – Applicant needs to have relevant practical experience and knowledge
- Gap Training – Will be provided when necessary*
Training & Assessment:
All training is delivered in the workplace, allowing you to get the hands on experience required to truly learn. All trainees/apprentices will have all of their resources supplied to them throughout their course/s and benefit from flexible training hours and assessments. Host employers can be used, if your workplace is not equipped, for particular training units.
- Face to face/one on one training
- Up to date information
- Resources/ text books / updates provided
- Flexible training and assessing.
Payments & More:
There is funding available* and affordable payments if tuition fees are applicable to your course. All of your training materials, learning guides and text books are free and delivered to you during your course.
Depending on your current skill levels and ability to learn, you may also benefit from Accelerated Qualification whereby you complete the course/s in under the recommended nominal time frame. The availability of accelerated learning is at the discretion of the trainer and employer.
If you would like more information about courses or any industry related issue, please feel free to contact Andrew Lamb (Principle) by clicking here and completing the online form.
Andrew Lamb: Trainer and Assessor. M.I.A.M.E Diploma TAA
RTO Provider Number: 32369